What are the Stages of Migraine and how Homeopathy medicine helps?
Migraine, the most commonly observed health disorder in India and approximately more than 10 million cases are registered. The saddest part is most of the people are confused between normal headache and migraine. Migraine is a primary headache disorder but it lasts from few hours to days and other symptoms includes nausea, vomiting, sensitivity to light, noise and smell. As the causes of migraine is still not vivid, the most common factor that is being considered is a mixture of environmental and genetic factors. Hormonal imbalance is also be considered as one of the reason that cause migraine.
Here we list the stages that are being observed during migraine.
Usually the stages for migraine can be divided into four to five based on the symptoms and other factors.
- Premonitory or warning stage- it can be observed via physical or mental changes like tiredness, mood changes, feeling thirsty or stiff neck which can last from 1 to 24 hours
- Aura (not always present)- This can be observed in some individuals and it’s a pseudo stage. It can be observed through neurological symptoms and can last from 5 to 60 minutes.
- The Headache or Main attack stage- This stage involves headache which can be severe and sometimes can be unbearable as well. Nauseas and Vomiting’s can be happen at this stage.
- Resolution- This is a diminishing stage of migraine which can be observed in some individuals. Almost most of them rely on sleep to deprive of migraine but it has an adverse effect when the person is sick or having sleepless nights.
- Recovery or postdrome stage- This is the final stage and takes hours to days for the migraine feeling to disappear. Symptoms can be similar to first stage and often a person can feel mirror symptoms as well.
People who are not aware of migraine often rely on pain killers as they considered as normal headache which has adverse effect on their health in long run. It is recommended to go under proper diagnosis if the headache is followed by the symptoms that are mentioned earlier. These days, changes in life style also considered as major factor that causes this health disorder.
Homeopathy treatment for Migraine provides best solution compared to pain killers as it treats by studying the root cause of the problem rather than mitigating the pain for time being. A person who is using homeopathic medicines for migraine will be having no side effects as well. Dr.Morlawar’s Homeopathic Clinic provides the best homeopathic treatment for migraine through which it can be non-recursively.